Disney Vacation Tip #21
Posted By Shani Wolf
Traveling with preschoolers? Here are some tips when visiting Walt Disney World in Florida with little ones.
Heading to the Walt Disney World Resort with kiddos? There’s so much for little ones to enjoy – from singing and dancing along to the popular Disney Junior – Live on Stage! show to having meals with favorite Disney Junior pals. Here’s some helpful tips so you won’t miss any of the fun on your next visit.
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It stars Mickey Mouse, Minnie, and friends from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse as well as Princess Sofia, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and his band of Never Land Pirates
- Enchanted Encounters, also at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, is the place to have your children get autographs and take pictures with the Disney Junior pals
- Have breakfast with the stars of Disney Junior at Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine
- Play games at special Disney Junior Pool Parties throughout the Walt Disney World Resort
- MagicBands now available featuring Doc McStuffins, Captain Jake, and Sofia the First
- Stay at Disney Art of Animation Resort with special kid-sized vacation packages. Contact me for details.
New Walt Disney World Resort family vacation packages are released throughout the year. Sign up for my Email Updates to be notified about deals, Vacation Tips, fun facts, history, Mouse Clubhouse blog posts and more.