Disney Vacation Tips #16
Posted By Shani Wolf
When vacationing at Walt Disney World, make a reservation to a Character Dining breakfast, lunch, or dinner on a day you are not planning on going to the parks. This way, you will have more time to enjoy the parks on ticketed days.
Sometimes you just want a day to enjoy the pool, or explore the many wonderful Disney Resorts, or Disney Springs shopping complex. These are perfect days to still enjoy the characters without going into the parks. Making reservations on non-park days also allows you to enjoy your dining experience without worrying about a park show or FastPass return time.
Characters visit the following restaurants:
• Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
• 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
• ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
• Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
• Garden Grove at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
• Fort Wilderness Pavilion at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
And don’t forget, you can make dining reservations 180 days in advance! Contact me for details or to reserve your table.