Disney Vacation Tips #17
Posted By Shani Wolf
All the Disney parks have special amenities for their youngest guests, making it easier for adults! The Baby Center is there for your infant and toddler needs, from complimentary nursing and feeding areas to toddler-sized toilets.
The Baby Care Centers are a must for anyone traveling with infants in diapers or for toddlers learning how to use a toilet. Take care of your little ones in a comfortable and calm environment available for diaper changing, nursing and feeding, and more.
About the Facilities
Offering more than just privacy, Baby Care Centers are fully staffed and feature a host of helpful amenities for those visiting with infants and toddlers.
Each full-service facility is complimentary to use and includes:
- Nursing room with chairs
- Changing room with tables
- Feeding area with highchairs
- Kitchen with microwave and sink
- Main room with television, table, and chairs
- On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications and pacifiers for purchase
Take a look at this photo when you visit the Baby Center in Disneyland Park. It’s a young Walt Disney!